Senior researcher Dr. Marie Rosenkrantz Lindegaard has been appointed by December 1, 2016 as an Associate Professor at the Department of Sociology at the University of Copenhagen. Over a period of three years she will be working one day a week as an Associate Professor in Copenhagen. She will be involved in the research and education of the Department of Sociology with respect to content and will also teach. The Department of Sociology has a strong research culture as a central part of its work. The associate professor positions at the University of Copenhagen are particularly used for talent policy and in recognition of outstanding achievements of researchers over a longer period of time for whom a chair in the Faculty of Social Sciences is not available (yet).
Credits picture: University of Kopenhagen
- Bystander effect in street disputes disquestioned - March 27, 2019
- How can the police prevent a conflict between members of the public escalating? - March 13, 2019
- Grant to study violence and threats against law enforcement officers - July 9, 2018
- Crime caught on camera: a game changer for criminology - February 23, 2018
- Like chimpanzees, humans may console victims of aggression out of empathy - June 1, 2017
- New PhD Peter Ejbye-Ernst - May 16, 2017
- Associate Professorship at University of Kopenhagen - December 1, 2016
- Bystanders in Action in Violent Events - November 7, 2016
- Danish Research Grant for Violence, Bystanders, and … Action! - June 22, 2016
Raad voor de Rechtspraak 2017.